End Of Lease Cleaning Mount Eliza
Exit & Vacate Cleaning Mount Eliza
How We Do It
Every cleaning job is different, so we offer you a personalised service to meet YOUR cleaning needs, not a generic cleaning solution.
Our end of lease cleaning team can pay more attention to cleaning specific items or areas that help to guarantee your bond is returned upon final inspection. And they tackle any cleaning task you need to be done at the end of your tenancy agreement. This is what we clean, and how we clean it:
- Flooring – floors vacuumed and mopped
- Furniture – furniture dusted and polished
- Upholstery – upholstered items vacuumed
- Carpets – carpets and rugs thoroughly vacuumed and steam cleaned
- Windows – windows and glass doors cleaned and dried, window sills, frames and tracks as well.
- Fixtures -All fixtures such as door handles, electrical outlets, lighting and lamps cleaned and polished.
- Surfaces -all surfaces (countertops, cupboards, sink(s), splashbacks, storage areas, etc.) thoroughly cleaned
- Appliances -interior and exterior of small appliances cleaned, and oven deep cleaned.
- Surfaces -all bathroom surfaces scrubbed, descaled and cleaned.
- Toilet, bath, shower, bidet, and sink(s) cleaned and sanitised.
- Bathroom fixtures (vanities, mirrors, etc.) thoroughly cleaned.
Whether it’s a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom home or an apartment, our team of bond back cleaners in Mount Eliza are the masters at ensuring you get your bond back!
Our team of cleaners are expertly trained and committed to ensuring you are satisfied after every single clean - if not we'll come back and fix what we missed for free.